Sunday, September 12, 2010

My South African View - Quince's post

South Africa Is Great. We Went To The Zoo .We Saw Snakes And These Cute Squirrels And Bongos We got A Great View We got a photo . Also We Went to jo ' Burg day it was fun . We Have a great house it has great furniture and we have a flat screen TV.
I have a school on Friday it was spring Day it is a Thing  we     Celebrate we also Celebrate Something called children's  day       we have  not bin here for it . buy the way I  hope you lake my photo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Quince - What a great picture! It's great that you're getting to see so many cool animals... It's sure better than the Frabklin Park Zoo!

    Please keep adding your pictures!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quincie said,

    Yes, I have seen a lot of cool animals that are in the Franklin Park Zoo, I posted in the Blog, we saw these cute squirrels and there were these big birds and it looked like one rock was their pooping rock (it was entirely white). It was disgusting!

    Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture! I like how the markings on his back resemble the branches above. Maybe he hides by standing among branches like that?

    Jill

    PS-- Isn't every day really children's day when you get right down to it...

    ReplyDelete