Thursday, October 7, 2010

43 Eighth Street Parkhurst


I love our house. It is bright and airy and modern and clean and has water features and tile floors and plenty of closet space and big bathrooms. I am coming to appreciate all these things more and more because I am looking at other houses to rent that have a bit bigger garden (yard), and nothing is measuring up. We signed a lease on this house just until 30 November knowing we would want a slightly bigger house (4 bedrooms so we have a guest room for all you visitors), and a bigger yard so the kids can actually play outside. And our landlords are selling this house so we must move. Please put your good thoughts out into the universe that the right house will appear for us.








2 comments:

  1. I want to live in this house. Seriously! I love the indoor/outdoor dining living space! Will we be househunting when I arrive in December, or will I be helping you unpack boxes? (that is by way of saying: I CLAIM FIRST FAMILY VISITOR AWARD!! :-) (Aunt/sister/sister-in-law) Quince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what an amazingly cool place! Yeah Caroline, I can see how it's going to be difficult to find something comparable....

    ReplyDelete